This week we have been celebrating National Storytelling Week, an annual event which aims to celebrate the power of sharing stories.
Did you know that every week we invite Pre-school children’s parents or grandparents to share a story with our pre-school children.
Through these storytelling experiences the benefits to children include:
– developing a sense of pride seeing their parents reading
– broadening their vocabulary
– sparking children’s imagination
– learning new life experiences
– forming strong foundations for their future learning